From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69mach1@charter.net>
To: "JFW List" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 11:11
Subject: Jaws 13.0.527 Direct Download Links

Hi All,

Below are the direct download links for the latest version of Jaws13, Jaws
13.0.527. Choose your operating system & click on the link. It is
suggested to save the download to your computer, in a place you can access
easily, & run the update from there instead of running / installing from the
website.

For 32 Bit Systems:

http://files.freedomscientific.com/WebFiles/JAWS/J13.0.527-32bit.exe

For 64 Bit Systems: