From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Van Lant,
Robin via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2017 4:53 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Quicken

Anyone using JAWS with Quicken? I'll be moving to JAWS from Window-Eyes,
which has some level of accessibility with the personal Quicken.

Robin Van Lant | Sr. Program Manager

Strategy & Performance Management | Key Equipment Finance

720-304-1060 | Robin_Van_Lant@key.com

intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying,
the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This
communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers
directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose
information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

from Key send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@key.com with 'No Promotional
E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.