From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carol
Smith via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2017 8:55 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: system tray

Hi Don,

The only thing my insert-f11 didn't read was the clock. I have four other
items and it read all of them.

Carol

On 5/23/2017 7:27 PM, Don H wrote:
The help file regarding Jaws keystrokes says that either Jaws key F11
or control shift F11 is supposed to read all the items in the system
tray. It simply doesn't work. If either is used you will get a list
of two items when in fact in my case there is eight items in the
system tray.
How often does FS check to see if their keystrokes really work?