Re: Do not have liquids when listening to this

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

But what a joy when they balance with the bank.

Now that it is accessible with JAWS, I can use it. About 12 years ago, my now deceased) husband at that time got a job, but he needed to submit his reports on a spread sheet. I could not work the thing that the company sent, and he was not good on computer, depended on me, so he could not take that job. The ones that I have now, that my present husband put on my computer are accessible, and what a joy WHEN I BALANCE, which is most of the time. Then when I don't, have to figure why not. I was surprised when they were accessible, judging by the one back in 2005.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2017 6:28 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Do not have liquids when listening to this

On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 12:30 pm, Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS) wrote:

God forbid we enjoy ourselves while working on a spreadsheet.

If you can enjoy yourself "while working on a spreadsheet" with any inducement then you're a better person than I am! Excel (and it's analogs) are the very definition of weary work.
--
Brian Version 1703, Build 15063.296, Home 64-bit

Many are under the gross misapprehension that the Constitution is a cage and a laundry-list rather than a framework upon which great things have been and still will be built. Many things that are entirely Constitutional are not "in the Constitution," but are allowed under it.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.