Re: Configuring braille display hotkeys

Vaughan Dodd

Hi Sally.

That works when the Edge is operating as a stand-alone device reading files.

I wish that was the JFW command - but unfortunately - not so.

All the best.

Vaughan.

On 5/24/2017 11:57 AM, Sally Hagarty wrote:
Hi, Vaughan. I found this info in the Edge manual.
3.11 Auto scroll
The “Auto Scroll” command scrolls the Braille display automatically by line
through the document.
You can turn the auto scroll feature on and off by pressing the up and down
scroll buttons simultaneously. You can also cancel auto scrolling by pressing the escape key.
Not sure if this is what you were looking for, but wanted to try.