From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of James Homuth
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2017 5:11 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Please change the subject line! Do not have liquids when listening to this

While this is a discussion list, I have had to close one or two threads down for getting too far off the rails in recent days. So long as we're mindful of the topic of the list, I see no problem with the thread's continuation. While the subject line could stand to be a bit more informative, there is no list policy requiring it. As such, unless it begins to cause problems, I will not mandate a change.

In future, I would strongly advise issues regarding list administration be brought to me directly. If an administrative decision needs to be made, I will make that decision. If you would like to have a part in making that decision, I have been known to accept interested parties as list moderators - provided those interested parties are not solely interested in simply making that decision. If administrative issues continue to be brought to the list at large, you will be in violation of list policies and handled accordingly.

James,

List Admin