From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2017 4:54 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Please change the subject line! Do not have liquids when listening to this

You do sound grumpy, and demanding.

"Fun threads" do come into existence and are long because they are popular.  Thread drift on a thread like this one, which had amusement as its primary purpose, is inevitable.

I suggest you look at the links at the end of each and every message, especially "Mute this Topic," as it's not up to the cohort to manage your e-mail for you when the tools are already in your hands.  Learn to use them.