Re: Quicken

Dennis L <dennisl1982@...>

I did a quick Google search and couldn’t find the scripts for the person looking for them.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2017 5:38 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Quicken

As I understand it Quicken is now accessible with some pricey scripts...
On 5/23/2017 1:53 PM, Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io wrote:

Anyone using JAWS with Quicken?  I’ll be moving to JAWS from Window-Eyes, which has some level of accessibility with the personal Quicken.

Robin Van Lant | Sr. Program Manager

Strategy & Performance Management | Key Equipment Finance

720-304-1060 | Robin_Van_Lant@...

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114