Re: voices and pitch

Carol Smith

I was talking about the jaws with teeth, grin!

On 5/23/2017 5:30 PM, David & his pack of dogs wrote:
Agreed. I just need to learn the ropes with JAWS. Specifically using office 365 with JAWS. How can I envoice clients if I have no idea how JAWS works with 365? There is a seminare at the end of this month from F S, that I have registered for.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carol Smith via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2017 2:20 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: voices and pitch

Hi David,

I think this email was great. All dogs need a good place to unwind.
And, those Jaws users have a great opportunity for learning new things.

Carol

On 5/23/2017 5:03 PM, David & his pack of dogs wrote:
We board unruly dogs. Dogs that no other facility will board because the dog has issues such as growling at humans and/or other dogs because of being sequestered and, they basically have never been propperly socialized in the first place. Or, have been terrorized by other dogs or humans. We have 2 staff dogs on the premisis at all times who help with the rehabilitation process, and have had as many as 5 boarders at one time. To keep this JAWS related, yes, they all have Jaws. Huge Grin.