Re: system tray

Don H

So if I simply tab around until I get to the system tray and arrow down all my system tray items read just fine.

On 5/23/2017 6:37 PM, Randy Barnett wrote:
It works but you have to set them to be visible in the tray. I usually just check the show all icons in notification tray.
On 5/23/2017 4:27 PM, Don H wrote:
The help file regarding Jaws keystrokes says that either Jaws key F11 or control shift F11 is supposed to read all the items in the system tray. It simply doesn't work. If either is used you will get a list of two items when in fact in my case there is eight items in the system tray.
How often does FS check to see if their keystrokes really work?