From: Don H
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2017 7:27 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: system tray

The help file regarding Jaws keystrokes says that either Jaws key F11 or

control shift F11 is supposed to read all the items in the system tray.

It simply doesn't work.  If either is used you will get a list of two

items when in fact in my case there is eight items in the system tray.

How often does FS check to see if their keystrokes really work?