locked Please change the subject line! Do not have liquids when listening to this

Tim Ford

Hi Folks,

My gosh, a I know I am sounding grumpy, but I am.  A significant number of discussion threads on this list recently have either meaningless, as with this one, or subject lines that were originally correct, but the thread has gone far away from that subject.  Many of us just cannot keep up on a list like this without being able to use the subject line to decide if it is a note we want to read.  All of us should make it our responsibility to edit a subject line when we add to a thread if it is appropriate to change.

Also, please do not even initiate a thread with a subject line like this one “Do not have liquids when listening to this

Thanks,

Tim Ford