locked Please change the subject line! Do not have liquids when listening to this

Tim Ford

Hi Folks,

My gosh, a I know I am sounding grumpy, but I am.  A significant number of discussion threads on this list recently have either meaningless, as with this one, or subject lines that were originally correct, but the thread has gone far away from that subject.  Many of us just cannot keep up on a list like this without being able to use the subject line to decide if it is a note we want to read.  All of us should make it our responsibility to edit a subject line when we add to a thread if it is appropriate to change.

Also, please do not even initiate a thread with a subject line like this one “Do not have liquids when listening to this

Thanks,

Tim Ford

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2017 3:28 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Do not have liquids when listening to this

On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 12:30 pm, Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS) wrote:

God forbid we enjoy ourselves while working on a spreadsheet.

If you can enjoy yourself "while working on a spreadsheet" with any inducement then you're a better person than I am!  Excel (and it's analogs) are the very definition of weary work
--
Brian        Version 1703, Build 15063.296, Home 64-bit

Many are under the gross misapprehension that the Constitution is a cage and a laundry-list rather than a framework upon which great things have been and still will be built.  Many things that are entirely Constitutional are not "in the Constitution," but are allowed under it.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.