From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2017 9:45 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS scripts

That should be the same, otherwise just go to www.Skype.com, click on Download Skype and make sure you go past the app version. You should find this:

Skype for Windows 10 is already in your computer but if you’d like to use the classic version of Skype click here.

This is followed by a download link and if you click on it you get the desktop version. Anyways, as I said, if you got it via Ninite it probably is the desktop version.
Just open Skype and check the version with Jaws Key+Control+V, if it says 7.3.6 you have the latest desktop version. Just to be clear, it is much easier to use Skype on the iPhone than on the PC.

Regards,
Sieghard