Re: voices and pitch

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

Carol, guess you just contradicted what I said  in another post, and thank you.  I use vocalizer now and again, and will bare that in mind.

ted

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carol Smith via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2017 8:26 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: voices and pitch

Thanks Mike,

With the instructions you provided plus the clarification from Sieghard, excuse me if I didn't spell it correctly, I was able to make the pitch changes.  Yes, you can change pitch for other synthes, too.  I am using the Vocalizer compact voices and they work quite well with the pitch changes.

Thanks again, and take care.

Carol

On 5/22/2017 6:25 PM, Mike B. wrote:

Hi Carol,

The steps I provided are for Eloquence.  I don't use any other voices, so I'm sorry I didn't mention that.  Now with that being said, if you follow the steps, & when you tab to, Voice Adjust / All Contexts, arrow down to, PC, Jaws, Keyboard, or Tutor & Message cursor options, tab through each of these, & you will find the Voice Pitch Slider.  If you make a change in 1 of these cursors, tab to Apply, & spacebar it to save the change for that cursor.  After you make changes to each cursor Apply them, & when you are working with the last cursor after applying your change, now tab to Okay & press enter to save all your changes & close.

Take care, Mike.
Sennt from my iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!