From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On
Behalf Of Shannon
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2017 5:43 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: cursors in jaws

Tim,
I am by far and away no expert, but window eyes had one of
these two and it acted like a mouse only you can't click
with it. You can only read around the screen anywhere the
mouse could go. So you might use it instead of using the
virtual PC curser or the mouse pointer to look around while
leaving the other two alone.

I believe and I could be wrong, but if while using the
invisible cursor you find something you want you can route
the jaws/mouse cursor to the invisible cursor so you could
click if needed. Sent from my iPhone

On May 22, 2017, at 4:12 PM, Tim Ford <ttford@gmail.com>
wrote:

Thanks for the explanation! Since I am simply a regular
non-technical level JAWS users, it sounds like the invisible
curser has nothing for me? Does that sound accurate?

Tim Ford