From: Don H
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2017 5:29 PM
Subject: copy and paste

I am finding that the copy and paste function in Jaws is somewhat
troublesome in that it does not copy all that you have selected.
Here is what I am doing and please tell me what I am doing wrong.
I go to a web page that has a recipe I wish to copy.  I go to the top of
where I want to start copying and while holding down the shift control
keys I arrow down the page until I have selected all I wish to copy.  I
then hit control C to copy the selected data to the clip board.  I then
open a word document and hit control v to paste the info.  It seems that
I am always missing the last few lines I am trying to copy.  Any help
would be greatly appreciated.