copy and paste

Don H

I am finding that the copy and paste function in Jaws is somewhat troublesome in that it does not copy all that you have selected.
Here is what I am doing and please tell me what I am doing wrong.
I go to a web page that has a recipe I wish to copy. I go to the top of where I want to start copying and while holding down the shift control keys I arrow down the page until I have selected all I wish to copy. I then hit control C to copy the selected data to the clip board. I then open a word document and hit control v to paste the info. It seems that I am always missing the last few lines I am trying to copy. Any help would be greatly appreciated.