 May be wrong?

Michelle

Sent from my iPhone

On 23 May 2017, at 8:50 am, Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...> wrote:

In this case if Microsoft Accessibility said that Jaws 17 is not compatible with Windows 10 Creators Update then whoever yout alked to doesn’t know what they are talking about.

If you have the latest update of Jaws 17 it is compatible with Creator’s Update.

Regards,

Sieghard

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of jeff armstrong
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2017 3:30 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Big problems after creator's update

Brian;

Sorry, I had some personal things come up which delayed me getting to the computer.  I just got off the phone with microsoft support as you suggested.  They were able to determine that Windows Creators edition of windows 10 is not compatible with Jaws 17 or vice-versa.  I am using Jaws 18 in 40 minute mode for the rest of today.  I tried Narrator for a while but the learning curve will be a thing in itself.  I will probably just update to 18.  I thank you for the number and the direction.  I never would have found this problem without doing the remote session with Microsoft.  Thanks again.

Jeff Armstrong