Re: most responsive syn

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

Probably not.  It’s true you can take a voice print (the APH talking clock was done by a local broadcaster), but this is synthesized speech, not digitized speech.

Ted

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ashleigh Piccinino
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2017 12:08 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: most responsive syn

Ha ha! I don’t find that, but picture this. What if the women behind those voices really were having crappy days, and they just happened to record that way? I personally, would like to meet Moira, the Irish voice I have now. I wonder where she’s from in that country? These people had to have been people once, right?

Ashleigh Piccinino

Sent from Mail for Windows 10