Re: New member with a question about JAWS and Kindle

Brenda <bjnite@...>

Hi Shirley,

do I know you?

Why not just use Kindle on your iPhone?

Brenda

On 5/21/2017 9:55 AM, Shirley Tracy wrote:
Hello all,
My name is Shirley Tracy. I’m new on this list, and I’ve been a JAWS user for close to 20 years, but I’m admittedly self taught and definitely not very technical. I hope to learn a lot from you guys, and I will try to participate when I can.
As the subject line states, I’d like to know if any of you are able to use JAWS with Kindle. A few years back, I tried but couldn’t. Has anything changed? If so, any pointers?
Thank you for letting me be a part of this group.
Cheerfully,
Shirley