Sent: Monday, May 22, 2017 6:42 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: adding voices

This question comes up all the time.

I contend that the methodology is not logical or intuitive.

You probably downloaded some of the Vocalizer 2 voices, and you probably downloaded separate files for the “large” synthesizer “persons.”

They DO NOT show up; however, you will doubtless see something that says “Vocalizer,” and it may even say (factory settings) or something like that.

Nevertheless choose that, press Alt + V.  That should put you into relative proximity to the place where you can choose a person.  Pick your person and choose the other settings you want.

Then, tab (do it several time).  Eventually, you will get to “Save as.”

Then, pick a name that relates to the person you chose, e.g., “SusanSynth.”

Then press ENTER.

You will now have a synthesizer called SusanSynth that you can pick from the list of synthesizers.