From: "Soronel Haetir" <soronel.haetir@gmail.com>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2017 09:33
Subject: Re: latest Jaws update

The page at http://www.freedomscientific.com/Downloads/jaws/JAWSWhatsNew
lists what changes with each release, you have to skip past the
material that relates to the jaws release as a whole to the material
that is new for each build (currently starts at "Enhancements in JAWS
18.0.2945 (May 2017)")

This build has quite a lot of new material.

On 5/22/17, Don H <lmddh50@comcast.net> wrote:
Installed the Jaws update that popped up today. Install went just fine.
Is there a way to know what changes were made in such updates?
Thanks from a newbee

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@gmail.com