From: Shirley Tracy
Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2017 6:55 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: New member with a question about JAWS and Kindle

Hello all,

My name is Shirley Tracy. I’m new on this list, and I’ve been a JAWS user for close to 20 years, but I’m admittedly self taught and definitely not very technical. I hope to learn a lot from you guys, and I will try to participate when I can.

As the subject line states, I’d like to know if any of you are able to use JAWS with Kindle. A few years back, I tried but couldn’t. Has anything changed? If so, any pointers?

Thank you for letting me be a part of this group.

Cheerfully,
Shirley