Re: Turning off speech for modifier keys

Scott Wheat

Hi Sieghard,

For some reason my email didn't show up on the list until over 2 days after I sent it. So I did see your original post. Thanks for sending it again though. I now have things nearly working like I want

Scott
.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 20, 2017, at 4:37 PM, Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...> wrote:

I just posted it yesterday and so did somebody else. Go to Settings Centre, load the default configuration file, then search for "label". Expand the only selection that will be displayed which is key labels, then find the ones you don't want to hear and set them to "Mute" instead of "Speak" by pressing the spacebar.

Regards,

Sieghard