Re: getting rid of annoying speech

Ashleigh Piccinino

Should you need to, press alt l for what language you’d like your word in, and tab over to what synthesizer to have speak your word. Of course, press the alt f4 to close and space to save your changes. Once again, play around withthis if you need to.

Ashleigh Piccinino

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2017 9:15 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: getting rid of annoying speech

When you change word pronunciation, first thing, Press Shift-Control-D for default to all programs. Then Press Enter to add. Once you are satisfied with your selection, be sure to Tab to OK, then Save changes when you Exit the program.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carol Smith via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:37 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: getting rid of annoying speech

OK, I am back with a different issue, grin.

Every time I open

an email, I hear things like x western or x Unicode.
When I arrow through the text, it is voiced, but there is nothing there.  I assume this is some type of formatting indicator, but how can I make this go away?

With the same general idea, how do I change pronunciations for words that are incorrectly spoken with my synthesizer?  I tried to make changes and it appeared I had done it, but when I went back to my document, the change did not take effect.  I did choose global rather than application for the changes.

Thank you again.  This is turning out to be a very informative group.

Carol

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.