From: Maria Campbell
Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2017 9:42 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Facebook and messaging

Is there anyone using the m.facebook page, who has success with
messaging?  I don't have much success, and the messenger page more often
than not crashes when I try to open it after someone has sent me a
message.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

--

lucky1inct@...
Faithfulness does not begin with large tasks-if it is not present in small things, it does not exist at all.