Re: New user here; JAWs questions and concerns

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

I’d like to know two, Brian.  It shows a lot of buttons and at least 3 boxes that were heretofore not visible; wish I knew what they were.  This actually harks back to a discussion we were having about a year ago.  I guess I could try entering, but there’s no telling what I’m entering on.  This is supposed to be the fully-enabled version with Blu-ray support and resume.

Ted

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2017 4:36 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: New user here; JAWs questions and concerns

Ted,

If it's reasonably easy to describe how and when you use the touch cursor when using VLC I'd love to hear about it.  This is an area of JAWS that I still don't feel entirely comfortable with, and I doubt I'm alone in that.

Real life examples, even if they're really simple ones, tend to illustrate concepts and points so much better than thousands of pages of abstract discussion does.
--
Brian        Version 1703, Build 15063.296, Home 64-bit

Many are under the gross misapprehension that the Constitution is a cage and a laundry-list rather than a framework upon which great things have been and still will be built.  Many things that are entirely Constitutional are not "in the Constitution," but are allowed under it.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.