From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2017 12:41 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: silencing Jaws during self-voicing programs

On Sat, May 20, 2017 at 07:18 am, Philip Hall wrote:

This is extremely simple.

Great piece of information.  My only question is if one uses this technique will JAWS speech automatically be "awakened" when you exit the program that you've created that script for that puts it to sleep?   Or does one have to create a corresponding "wake back up" script for the "on exit from program" condition?

I'm trying to pull together this and Ed Marquette's offering.