Re: silencing Jaws during self-voicing programs

Philip Hall <p.hall.eml1@...>

This is extremely simple.
Open the application in question.

Press jaws key + the number six on the numbers row to launch jaws settings center.

you will open in add new configuration manager.
A default name will be automatically entered in the application name.
Press enter to accept.

You will be in a search edit box.
Type sleep
You will be presented with two results.

Arrow down to
Sleep mode.
Press the space bar to check it
Tab to the ok button and press enter.
Now, whenever you launch the self voicing application, jaws will be automatically put to sleep.

Phil