From: David Moore [mailto:jesusloves1966@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2017 1:01 AM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: help with verbalizing items

Hi,
Unfortunately, you cannot hear every character sometimes, and just hear
words other times. You can only choose between hear characters, words,
charactors and words all of the time, or nothing LOL! That would be nice
if you could hear just words, but numbers one at a time.
David Moore
Sent from Mail for Windows 10