Re: numbering in lists, etc.

Don H

This will not give the list index when in the list of Emails in Thunderbird.

On 5/20/2017 8:38 AM, Mario wrote:
Carol, William, and anyone else, have you tried pressing JAWSKey+Tab?
this Says the current window and the associated prompt label, and
sometimes will include the number of the item's position in a list.
it'll be announced at the end since it repeats the item currently
selected. I wish someone would come up with a JAWS shortcut that
announces just the item's position instead of having to listen to the
entire selection. but for now, JAWSKey+tab will have to do.
-------- Original Message --------
From: William Vandervest [mailto:timelord09@comcast.net]
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2017 12:27 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: numbering in lists, etc.
i have the same question
using win 10 1703 and windows live mail with jfw 18
thanks
timelord09@comcast.net
There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See
William and Leader Dog Lynerd
-----Original Message----- From: Carol Smith via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2017 07:14
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Hi,
Is there a way to get Jaws to say the item number in a list such as
email 32 of 345? I currently have no idea as to how many more email
messages I have to go through this morning, grin. Thank you.
Carol
.