Re: help with verbalizing items

Carol Smith

Grin!  I guess that is one of those small changes I am making an adjustment to. ;)  At least, I am trying!

Carol

On 5/20/2017 1:01 AM, David Moore wrote:

Hi,

Unfortunately, you cannot hear every character sometimes, and just hear words other times. You can only choose between hear characters, words, charactors and words all of the time, or nothing LOL! That would be nice if you could hear just words, but numbers one at a time.

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Carol Smith via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2017 9:53 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: help with verbalizing items

When I have my setting to characters, of course, it will do this, but I

type fast enough that I prefer to use words.  If I type something like

dv-12345, I don't hear the numbers until I press enter, space or

punctuation.

For some things, it is not a problem, but when editing numbers, I prefer

to make certain I am entering them correctly, so I prefer to press 1 and

hear 1 and then 2 , hear 2, etc.  I just went back and made another

couple of test changes.  There does not seem to be a way to do what I am

looking for.  Thank you, though, for being so helpful.  Doing these

things are a good way to learn what type of things are found in

different settings and how to use them.

Carol