New to this group but Not to the Jaws program

Portia Mason

My name is Portia and I have been a Jaws since the beginning. But, since using the newer version of Jaws which is 18, there are programs I want to use but don’t know all the commands or how to use them. I will definitely have a lot of questions for you.

I have tried to get into the help section of the jaws program but having difficulty using it altogether.

So, I figure joining this group will help me with getting some basic steps to some of the programs.