WE to JAWS documentation?

Shannon

Hi all,

I got my code and my copy of JAWS is live.

I now belong to quite a few mailing lists, and in one of the MANY messages regarding the WE to JAWS conversion it was mentioned that there were some specific documents on the topic or maybe it was a pod cast?

Has anyone else heard this? I sure can’t find it.

If anyone has the link for such things I would appreciate it if you could share it.

Ha Ha I would really love a JAWS to WE translation guide!

So many of the concepts are using different language than I am used to.

I am sure having trouble with the perspective of which curser is giving the feedback. Can I change the voices for all the different cursers? So I can tell who is talking to me?

Thanks

Shannon