Re: Problem with Firefox constantly refreshing and Jaws

Cristóbal

Go to tools, options. Go to advanced then general and check the box that says warn you when page tries to redirect or load. I fhind this message annoying, but oh well, it’s that or have the page continue to reload all the time I suppose.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2017 4:01 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Problem with Firefox constantly refreshing and Jaws

How did you fix the Java refreshes?

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2017 2:29 PM

Fixed it. Had to do with Java refreshes.

Thanks,

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2017 12:15 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

Cristóbal,

Have you tried to do what you're doing with at least one other browser, and preferably two?   I ask not because I don' think it should ultimately work in Firefox, but this could be a Firefox issue, a JAWS issue, or a webpage coding issue.   If this works under another browser we can eliminate (or at least really doubt) both the webpage coding and JAWS issues.

--
Brian        Version 1703, Build 15063.296, Home 64-bit

Many are under the gross misapprehension that the Constitution is a cage and a laundry-list rather than a framework upon which great things have been and still will be built.  Many things that are entirely Constitutional are not "in the Constitution," but are allowed under it.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of detection engine 15436 (20170518) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of detection engine 15439 (20170518) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.