From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2017 12:55 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: The answer is not to tell us that buying a new version of JAWS is the proper solution.

On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 12:37 pm, Carolyn Arnold wrote:

My experience with the now, VFO Technical Support has been world class.

I actually haven't had need to contact technical support since the acquisition of FS by VFO.  I hasten to add that my observation about many technical support reps being neither technical nor supportive was broad and general, not aimed at VFO in any way.

There are some really marvelous tech support folks out there, and when I get one I make sure they know it and if I'm surveyed afterward, whether on the phone after a session or by e-mail later, I make sure that whoever is collecting these knows it, too.   The same, of course, applies on the opposite end of the spectrum, too.  If someone's "fair to middlin'" then I may or may not respond to a survey.