Re: Problem with Firefox constantly refreshing and Jaws

Cristóbal,

            Have you tried to do what you're doing with at least one other browser, and preferably two?   I ask not because I don' think it should ultimately work in Firefox, but this could be a Firefox issue, a JAWS issue, or a webpage coding issue.   If this works under another browser we can eliminate (or at least really doubt) both the webpage coding and JAWS issues.