Problem with Firefox constantly refreshing and Jaws

Cristóbal

Hello list,

So I’ve been encountering this problem today. In Firefox 53.0 and the latest JFW 18, the page is constantly refreshing making me lose my place. This is getting rather annoying fast.

Be it in a Google search results page or other pages. Side note, I’m trying to look up issues with my Outlook Exchange server not connecting, but it’s becoming nearly impossible since I’m always getting placed at the top of the page.

I have the refresh page settings in Jaws set to off and off the top of my head, don’t’ recall this issue present even yesterday. Firefox is my default browser, so haven’t yet tried another browser.

Any ideas how to stop this disruptive behavior?

Thanks,