From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2017 8:31 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: The answer is not to tell us that buying a new version of JAWS is the proper solution.

When we first started teaching Windows to talk here at the cabinet, DFB in Kentucky was promoting JAWS.  At that time, it was basic transportation, but stable, and that was 20 years ago.  I’d like to explore NVDA in some depth, but  may not find the time in the immediate future.

Re:  tech support, overall it has been really strong, but I have noticed a slight tendency toward condescension in some newer personnel.  I’ll bet a nickel I’ve been using  PC’s longer than the last twit to whom I spoke, but there’s one in every crowd.

Ted