From: Dennis L [mailto:dennisl1982@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2017 10:34 AM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: turning sounds on in office 2010

How do you enable it through word

Sent from my Android phone using Aqua Mail

On May 18, 2017 10:33:07 AM "Mario" <mrb620@hotmail.com> wrote:

oh, I read your original question and the following responses. I think
that event was removed probably thru a monthly office patch. someone
else from a different ML had a similar question like yours.

BTW, researching how to enable feedback with sound articles mention to
use Word or Excel, and to enable feedback with sound, but it may not
matter if you did it thru Outlook.
as long as you're getting sound when events happen like when new mail
comes in, you're set.