Re: The answer is not to tell us that buying a new version of JAWS is the proper solution.

On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 08:31 am, Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS) wrote:
I’ll bet a nickel I’ve been using  PC’s longer than the last twit to whom I spoke, but there’s one in every crowd.

When it comes to technical support in general my observation over the course of decades is that far too many who are sitting behind those phones are neither technically proficient nor supportive.