Hope this helps others who were in the same situation as me.

Now, I'm taking the rest of the evening off from learning Jaws.

Brenda

On 5/17/2017 4:57 PM, Melissa Stott wrote:
The last small update for Jaws is not in the updates. You will have to go to the website to download it.
Melissa
From: Randy Barnett
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2017 12:30 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: forwarding a thunderbird question for another Window Eyes userreading mail as non threaded
Just downloading the installer from VFO wont do it. You have to check
for updates within Jaws. Bring up jaws then go to help then click check
for updates. I had this happen just last week, I had to do a reinstall
of windows and after reinstalling jaws the TB issue returned until I ran
the update utility after it updated Jaws the problem was fixed...
On 5/16/2017 10:09 PM, Brenda wrote:
Hi List,

I do have the latest version of Jaws, I just checked, and if I don't
use the threaded view jaws does not reat the message list.

Using windows 7/64 with latest Jaws and TB.

Is there another setting I'm missing?

Thanks for any help.

Brenda

On 5/16/2017 11:24 PM, Randy Barnett wrote:
This is a bug in the new version of TB. you have to have the latest
version of jaws to fix it. Or run an older version of TB and turn off
updates.
On 5/16/2017 6:32 PM, Dennis L wrote:

Hello List,

I'm trying to transition to Jaws starting with emailing which I am
getting a lot of experience on lately.

I find with Jaws I have to view messages as threaded which I don't

like. Is there a way to read messages as unthreaded. Jaws doesn't
seem

to read the titles unless threaded. Hoping there is a setting to be

changed.