From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Lois Goodine
Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2011 1:19 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Mouse Over

I, too, have worked for years with mouse over turned off. But I can
appreciate its availability if and where needed for those who use it.
Probably when I'm more familiar with the settings center, i'll appreciate
its flexibility to turn individual attributes and elements off and on. I
did find that rather than hunting for the mouse over turn off, you can press
alt plus i to reach the "ignore mouse over" item. That unchecks it. So I'm
getting there.
Thank you to all in this discussion.
Lois

Soronel Haetir