Re: Anyone with a good experience using One note.

Kimber Gardner

I tried it about a year ago and found it pretty much unusable.

On 5/17/17, Adekoya Rasak <rasakadekoya@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello friends,

I just installed microsoft office 2016 and it comes with one note.
anyone here with competence experience using it with jaws? if yes, any
tutorial on it.

Regard.

--

*ADEKOYA, Rasak*.
*Leadership, Management & Content Consultant* at www.360Connect.com.ng

Statistics are like bikini. what they reveal are suggestive. what they
conceal are vital.

+2348034829045

<https://twitter.com/Iamrasakadekoya>@Iamrasakadekoya
<https://twitter.com/Iamrasakadekoya>

asiwaju.rasak29

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:*
This e-mail and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or
otherwise protected from disclosure. It is solely intended for the
person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, any reading,
use, disclosure, copying or distribution of all or parts of this e-mail or
associated attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this
message or by telephone and delete this e-mail and any attachments
permanently from your system.

--
Kimberly