Re: standard user and jaws

Actually, I believe you can get around this issue as a standard user if you have JAWS set up to not keep user profiles (or whatever these get called, my 40-minute mode is currently past its 40 minutes) in the installation directory.  The issue comes if a standard user tries to write data to one of the Windows directories, and the default location for JAWS is under the Program Files hierarchy.

I could swear that there is a way at setup to designate an alternate storage location for the user profile, but it's been too long since my last install for me to say this with anything approaching certainty.