Re: standard user and jaws

Gerry Ellis <gerry.ellis@...>

Hi,David,

That is nothing at all to do with JAWS. It is to do with organisations not wanting users to make changes to their computers that make the computers vulnerable to malware threats and to ensure that IT support knows what they are likely to encounter if they are asked to resolve a problem. They lock you out from making changes.

If you need access to update JAWS on your system, then you need to make a case to your IT Support or to your boss. If you live in the U.S. there is plenty of legislation to support your requirements.

Take care,

Gerry Ellis

If you don’t know where you’re going,

How will you know when you get there?