Re: MS Word 2010

On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 04:20 pm, Gerry Ellis wrote:
I suggest that a good way to improve your efficiency using MS Office in general is to spend a lot of time learning keyboard alternatives.

This goes well beyond just MS Office.  I strongly encourage my clients to figure out, based on the work they're currently doing and any time new "repetitive" tasks start entering the picture, that they should take the time to create a personal "greatest hits list" of the keyboard shortcuts for the tasks they need to do in the programs they're needing to do them.   It is just so much faster and, ultimately, less frustrating than constantly navigating to a control, whether that be via menu or ribbon.