Re: MS Word 2010

Gerry Ellis <gerry.ellis@...>

Hi, Laura,

I use that combination together every day at home and it works very well. I use the same at work except that i use Windows 7 and it also works very well. It works particularly well with Excel.

I suggest that a good way to improve your efficiency using MS Office in general is to spend a lot of time learning keyboard alternatives.

Take care,

Gerry Ellis

If you don’t know where you’re going,

How will you know when you get there?