From: netbat66
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2017 4:01 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: standard user and jaws

why is it that no jaws settings can be changed when running as a standard user?

i can do this with window eyes.

this is a serious problem for me.

i do not log on as a administrator to block most viruses from installing

themselves

i tried changeing the jaws icon to run as administrator but with this both jaws

and the ease of access center runs at the same time.

even so i muted all of the function keys and they show there indeed in mute

mode but the still speak.

i can make these changes logged in as administrator and the work fine. but not

as a standard user.

There's amazing intelligence in the Universe.

You can tell because none of them ever called Earth.