Re: Hi Joseph and all.

On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 03:50 pm, David Moore wrote:
it takes a long time to learn it all LOL!

 I say the following without a bit of snark, and not with the intention of discouraging anyone:  No one ever learns them all.

JAWS is, to me, very much like any program of your choosing in the Microsoft Office suite.  I don't know of a single person who knows all the features of any single one of these, let alone all of them.  As programs expand to become "grand unified" it becomes impossible for any user to learn it all.

That being said, you don't need to learn it all.  Just like in spoken language, there is a core that is used for 90+ percent of what you do.  You learn the esoterica if or when you need it. [And that applies to all screen readers and any complex piece of software.  Full mastery simply is not possible for everything they can do.  Testing groups in development houses tend to be split into groups that focus on a specific feature set or small range of feature sets.]